I’m a dad of three and husband to my one and only. My family is the highlight of my life, and I love doing things with them. One of my favorite things to do with them is art!
Personally, I’ve been into art all my life. I love it so much.
My Mom still has one of my first drawings. It was of a motorcycle. She said I didn’t know many words when I drew it, but I definitely said motorcycle (awe…).
Eventually I grew up (sorta) and graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors in Fine Art. After graduating I was hired by Ford Motor Company to be an exterior designer. My dreams had come true. All day long I could draw cars and get paid, it was a blast!
After 6 years at Ford and a couple kids later, my wife and I decided we were too far away from their grandparents. So, I started working with a few partners to build my our own company which would give me the freedom to live anywhere. That company turned into My Social Practice. Once it became a little more stable, we moved back to our home state.
Just because I’m not drawing cars all day doesn’t mean I love art any less. In fact, not doing it as a profession has allowed me to enjoy it more as a hobby. Check out artforkidshub.com!
What will you find on this site?
- More about Rob Jensen (ME)
- Information about the company (My Social Practice) that I helped start.
- Information about other websites and companies I created and maintain, like Art for Kids!
- Tips relating to my hobbies like swimming, running, backpacking, art, blogging, and social media.
Why do I blog?
- I just love doing it!
- It’s a way for me to think deeper. It’s a way to “verbalize” my thoughts into something thicker, more like a belief or value.
- I love helping others. I enjoy creating content that could possibly help someone solve a problem.